Workshops for Executive Staff
Under our Executive Workshops series, Language Key offers a number of unique workshops targeting middle managers and above.
Combining elements from both a language perspective and a skills dynamic, these workshops aim at giving managers the necessary polishing to be able to communicate more effectively, professionally and accurately across a whole range of business situations.
The idea is simple – A top-down approach.
Train your senior staff to communicate effectively, and this in turn trickles down to other staff through mentoring and internal coaching.
Training is normally delivered over one or two days, with up to 16 participants per workshop.
All our workshops can be partially customised to include written samples of work or real life spoken communication tasks reflecting your specific business or industry type.
Below are just a sample of the Executive Workshops we currently offer:
- Making E-mails Work for You
- Writing with Influence & Impact
- Writing Remarkable Reports
- Writing Perfect Proposals and Remarkable Reports
- Chairing, Participating in Meetings and Leading Communication
- Persuasive Presentation Skills
- Effective Negotiations for the Modern Executive
- Leading Effective Tele-conferences
List of Programme Topics
For a complete list of all the workshops we offer, click here.
Call Tom Crawford on 2893 6124 to book a no-obligation consultation to discuss possible workshops for your company or organisation.
Leave a Comment